At Beauty Wagon we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and well secured.
1a. Information collected Name, DOB, Email, address, contact number, medical history, medication, relevant information related to the treatment being carried out. This information allows Beauty Wagon to provide you with the best possible service and advice.
2. Beauty Wagon does not share any information.
3. Beauty Wagon abides by the UK Data Protection act 1988, we store only data that is necessary.
4. We also abide by the new GDPR laws In accordance to the Data Protection act 2018
5. If any information changes it is the client’s responsibility to inform Beauty Wagon.
6. The client agrees that Beauty Wagon may use any photography and reviews for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to Beauty Wagons website and social media pages.
Information we may collect about you
Personal information is limited to your name, contact number, email address and home address. These details will be known once you complete a consultation form on your first appointment with us.
How we use your details
We will only use your contact details in order to contact you. We never give or sell our customers details to third parties.
Where we store your personal data.
All information that is provided by our clients is kept and stored securely. We will take reasonable steps neccessary to make sure that your data is treated securely in line with our Privacy Statement.